Join the U.S. Embassy’s Delegation to POWER-GEN Europe and Renewable Energy World Europe
The United States Embassy is organizing a delegation to POWER-GEN Europe and Renewable Energy World Europe, a combined trade show taking place in Cologne, Germany, June 27 to 29. The event, now in its 25th year, provides a platform for the power generation industry to meet and share information on the challenges facing this sector and to discuss solutions for advancing Europe's energy future. It also provides a great opportunity for Cypriot businesspersons to network with leading organizations and U.S. companies. For more information on POWER-GEN Europe and Renewable Energy World Europe, please visit the following website: http://www.powergeneurope.com/en_GB/index.html.
As a member of the Embassy’s delegation, participating companies or individuals can benefit from:
- A pre-travel briefing with Embassy officials
- Complimentary exhibit-only pass
- 25 percent discount on conference sessions
- Dedicated meeting room for Business to Business appointments, catered with refreshments
- Free access to two networking receptions at the U.S. pavilion Tuesday, June 27 and Wednesday, June 28
- Post-travel counseling and follow-up assistance
If you are interested in joining the delegation or want to learn more, please contact Ms. Ephie-Yvonnie Charalambidou, Commercial Specialist at 22-393362 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ελληνικά - pdf